Home > Downloads
- SPF Report: Developing low carbon and sustainable methodologies for Brownfields and marginal land re-use in China – January 2017: SPF Report Jan 2017
- SPF Report: Land Contamination and Brownfield Management Policy Development in China: Learning from the UK Experience – March 2016 : SPF_Report_final
- Update presentation on the SPF project – March 2016 – Dr Frederic Coulon: SPF_Beijing_March 2016
- UK Legislative Approach: Contaminated Land – David Middleton: Beijing Workshop March 2016_ UK legislative
- CL:AIRE China – Jeremy Randall: CLAIRE China
- Promoting Sino-UK technical collaboration on developing risk-based and sustainable remediation approaches – Cleanup China 2016 – October 2016 – CNUK keynote presentation
- The value of soft re-use of brownfields land and low (carbon) input remediation – tools for China – October 2016 – BOM presentation
- Brownfield Opportunity Matrix version 1 (December 2016) BOM_version 1
News & Events
The latest News & Events from CNUK.
SPF report on developing low carbon and sustainable methodologies for Brownfields and marginal land re-use in China
The report is intended to serve as a tool and resource guide to stakeholders involved in land remedi...